20 years of African women’s participation in women peace and security: civil society perspectives.
This online continental dialogue seeks to articulate 20 years of experiences of African women peace builders in implementing the WPS agenda; to hear their voices and perspectives on progress and challenges; and to chart new pathways for women’s peace and security.
1. Celebrate 20 years of peace activism, networking and solidarity 2. Reflect on the implementation of the women’s peace and
3. Chart new pathways for implementing the agenda
4. [Re] Build, strenghthen and renew women’s collective and
collaborative peace activism
5. Document and implementation of all the WPS agenda in Africa
by women’s organisations
1. Prevention and protection
3. Peace keeping
4. Post-conflict reconstruction and peace building